Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Sunday 28 June 2015

Fancy folds with template/ DT Fussy and Fancy

Hello everyone.

It is a new challenge over at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge blog.

Here is my contributions.


I am hooked up on "light"mixed media style.



Back of the card.



All the flowers and cut outs are from Wild Orchid Crafts.



Inside the card.

 Template


Cut out this in bazzill.


I have used Graphic 45 papers from the line "Secret Garden"


Inside the card.


Back at the card.

I wish you a great day and thank you for stopping by.

Gunn-Eirill

5 comments:

  1. Hei det var knalltstilig. Er det pga. Tag du har brukt puter når du monterte det sammen. Herliger farger.
    Klem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, now maybe I can try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I can feel my mojo gets inspired!! Thanks a lot, just what I needed to help my drained brain to go overload ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Gunn-Eirill ! It's so very pretty inside and out! I love the pretty peach! What a great tutorial for your Fussy and Fancy- fancy fold!
    Big warm hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Gunn-Eirill, love the step by step guide to...Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete