Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Meet Miss Merry- Merry-go-round/ DT Wild Orchid Crafts

Hello everyone.

Today I want to show you a carousel that I have made for Wild Orchid Crafts,
 and it is a part of my
 application to Graphic 45 Design team call 2016.


I have used incredible amount of flowers leaves,gears and metal embellishments.



The carousel is buildt around a dress form.
The platform beneath is made of cardboard, wooden plank and a home made "Lacy Susan" 
so that the carousel can spin. 

It is diffiult to describe this project with words, so I have made a video and a Photo Story for you.


Video 





Photo Story



Beware the shopping list from WOC
 goes on and on and on this time.

*aqua/blue
*white/orange
*brown/white
*Blue/white
*Mixed colour
*Brown/white
*Peach/orange
*Yellow
*Orange
*Peach
*Dove Grey
*Light Mocha
*2-toned chocholate brown

I think this is all the items that I have used on Miss Merry.

Hope you enjoyd this blog post.

Thank you for stopping by.

Big hug from me






3 comments:

  1. Wow, wow and more wow!!! This is just fantastic. I love everything you have done on here. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUPENDOUS...do u have step by step tutorials of this beautiful work...I'm in love with it.

    ReplyDelete