Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Sunday 5 February 2017

Mixed media car

Hello everyone.

Today I want to share a mixed media car that I made.
This was a plain wooden toy car before I started on it. 

The first step was to paint the car white with gesso from 13@rts. Next step was to glue a lot of metal trash to the car and paint it with gesso again. When all of this was dry - the fun started.

I have used 13@rts sprays and mists and I just love to use this products.















Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this project.

Gunn-Eirill

2 comments:

  1. Whoo this is fun AND gorgeous work, so fun and special. great work on this car ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a peek at this website Dolabuy Balenciaga click reference useful content you can look here read review

    ReplyDelete